- Shipping/delivery questions
- Who Pays Shipping/ Freight? Customer is responsible for paying freight, but they have the option to choose different shipping options / delivery timing and costs.
- What are the shipping options and costs? All orders are FOB Wharton NJ. The buyer can select preferred delivery
- How do I find the STATUS / TRACKING of my order? Once your order is placed and email will be sent to you with your tracking info.
- Return/ Cancellation Policy
- How long after I order can I cancel ? A cancellation of an order must be provided in writing at least prior to shipping.
- Can I return goods? Returns must be authorized through Customer Service within 10 days of receipt of goods for credit only. Customer is responsible for the freight charges on returned goods. Unauthorized returns will be refused.
- What is your policy on defective or damaged goods? All claims for defective merchandise must be made in writing to Customer Service within 10 days of receipt. Claims resultimg from shipping damage must be filed with freight carrier.
- Ordering / Payment
- Can I order by phone? Speak to someone in person / salesrep? Yes, please call 1-800-591-4849
- What kinds of payment methods do you accept? Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card
- Is my privacy and personal information secure on your site? Tri-Coastal is partnered with Braintree/PayPal and assures the highest level privacy protection
- Do you restock items that are sold out? Yes we reorder our most popular items
- What are your MOQs? VARIES BY ITEM ( CASE PACK )
- What is the preferred method of payment? CREDIT CARD
- What forms of payment are accepted? CREDIT CARD
- Do you ship internationally? Not at this time
- Can I break the master pack? NO